Sunday, July 5, 2009

Another long weekend

I had a busy, fun weekend. Friday night, the ladies from my bellydancing class took me out to a nightclub and dressed me for the occasion. We had a great time!



After minimal sleep, I got up the next morning and went to Si Tou, a mountain top park and forest, with a family I met (the twins). We saw a 2,800 year old tree and looked at the clouds touching the green mountain tops. I taught the kids how to sing "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" and how to play "Sumo." They really liked it, but I'm not sure if their parents will enjoy all the noise later.... :)



This is the view from the skywalk, which was 7 stories up....


Today (Sunday), I woke up early and went to the hot springs with the family medicine doctors. We hiked a little, had a lecture and lunch, then soaked in the hot springs. There was one funny pool with little fishes that came to nibble the dead skin off of your feet. It tickled SO much!

Hope everyone had a great 4th of July!

2 comments:

  1. 1) BELLY DANCING? AWESOMEEE!
    2) The last tow pictures, are BRAVE! I'm scared of heights and any animal other than human being :D I'm proud of you :D hehehe
    3) when are you coming back? I'm losing patience!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2,800 year old tree??? That's freaking awesome!

    ReplyDelete